Free Printable Mother's Day Craft Activities

When I was seven, I saved my pennies (literally) and bought my mom a luxurious red plush washcloth. It cost .39--quite a lot back then. It was her favorite color and all I could afford, but I was very proud of that offering. I've always loved making and giving gifts. Mother's Day, celebrated the second Sunday of May, is a perfect holiday for children to enjoy making crafts, cards and presents for mom. Here's a whole list of free printable crafts, greeting cards, decorations, activities, games and presents for Mother's Day. Make cute crafts for moms, grandmothers, aunts, Godmothers, teachers, day care providers, any woman that you want to remember this Mother's Day. Moms will love the homemade, kid-created gifts of love.  Free Printable Mother's Day Craft Activities