Bub's Daddy Bubblegum Memories

I'm leaving for a week of sunshine in Louisiana soon, so perhaps I'm feeling a little friskier than usual. Scary thought. Or maybe my coating of normal has finally worn down to the center of weird underneath. Scarier thought.

Whatever, the result is pawkish humor. I was trying to think of a cute nickname for Arvind, relative to Bubblews. CEO is nice, but formal. That's his "dress blues" if you will. He needs some basic fatigues for everyday wear. So I thought of Bubblews Godfather.

But that has unpleasant mob associations. I didn't think that fit. Then I thought of Bubble Daddy. Better. But not quite it. And then I lit on the best moniker of all (I think). Bub's Daddy.   This was a fabu gum back in the early 70s. Anyone remember it? Daddy Bubblews and Bubblegum Memories - News - Bubblews